Like us on
get event updates
The Martin Luther King Jr., Community Choir San Diego Incorporated, or MLKCCSD, is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Since 1997 the MLK Choir has been performing gospel
concerts to raise funds for
educational grants to give to San Diego County high school seniors pursuing a college
degree in visual or performing arts. Our music is inspirational
and uplifting, and celebrates the history of the negro spiritual.
To find out more, please contact us.
- February 11, 2017 - Saturday 2:00p.m.
San Marcos Library
(MLKCCSD Ensemble/Small Group Only)
#2 Civic Center Drive, San Marco, CA 92069
- February 19, 2017 - Sunday 2:30p.m.
Scripps Ranch Library
10301 Scripps Lake Drive, San Diego, CA 92131
- February 25, 2017 - Saturday 1:40p.m. - 2:30p.m.
Spring Valley Branch Library\'s annual Karamu a feast of knowledge
(MLKCCSD Ensemble Only)
836 Kempton Street, Spring Valley, CA 91977
- March 12, 2017 - Sunday 6:00p.m
All \'Bout The Blues Women of Jazz
Admission: $15, $10 for students
- The 2017 grant application is now available. High school seniors, apply before February 24, 2017.
- Our new album was released on May 2nd 2015! Check it out here
- Come sing with us!
Open auditions are during the first 4 weeks of rehearsals, mid-September until mid-October.
Auditions are easy, just bring a desire to make joyful music with some fun people for a worthy cause.
We especially want more male voices, tenor and bass, so guys can join anytime during the season. Tell your friends!
Rehearsals on Monday night from 6:30 to 8:30pm
starting the Monday after Labor Day at
College Avenue Baptist Church
4747 College Ave, San Diego, CA 92115 [Map
- Our music is available on